Saturday, September 5, 2009

Who knew?


There are a lot of houses being built in our neighborhood and a hazard that is ever-present is random pieces of building debris scattered about. They do a pretty good job of cleaning things up, but there are still a few things hanging around. Gavin accidentally (says he) rode over a nail on his bike. It totally flattened out his tire and needed to be fixed. I meant to have Clint do it while he was here, but I forgot, so it didn't get done. Gavin really likes riding his bike, so I bought the materials and changed the flat. I didn't know I had it in me, but after a few excess items were purchased and a finger or two smooshed up, it was good as new. Now...on to the scooter I ran over with car.

2 comments:

Annalia said...

Yikes! I hope your car wasn't damaged.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I could have used you as a missionary companion. (Of course you were probably about two years old when I was a missionary...)