Sunday, September 6, 2009

One of these things is not like the others.


When we come home from church, I expect a certain amount of wrinkles in the clothes, or cookie dropped on the shirt. When I picked Cambria up from her class today, however, she looked like she needed some love and possibly a home. What in the heck happened? The band-aid, hair all crazy and random ponytail were new additions to what I dropped her off looking like. I made no changes to her appearance before shooting these photos. Poor girl.














6 comments:

Annalia said...

huh?

actually that bandaid looks a lot like the one I saw Jonny slip into his pocket before church...."in case someone starts bleeding".

Anonymous said...

My little one came to RS with me today. Looks like I missed out on the Sunbeam excitement.

Austin and Kristen Bennion said...

Aww she needs to come back to our Sunbeam class. We miss her!

The Hoskins said...

Annalia, Johnny's band-aid is on Carson's elbow. Apparently, he began to bleed. Thanks to Johnny for coming to the rescue!

Katie Clifford said...

that is too funny! she is such a character!

Courtney said...

Hi there! Okay, I have to fess up as the bandaid giver. I meant to find you after church and explain, but my own kids made that impossible. Anyways, Cambria had a scratch on her nose, it started bleeding, and she had blood on several fingers from dabbing at it. So I cleaned her up and that was the smallest I had. (It looked much smaller in my hand then when it went on her face!) I'm actually a bit surprised that she could stand to keep it on all through class.

I have no explanation for the hair though. It looked like that during singing time - so maybe the walk down to primary was a bit rough?

I love that you blogged this!