Friday, September 11, 2009

But wait, there's more...

Clint and I have never bought into the whole "as seen on TV" circuit. That is, until Billy Mays and Anthony Sullivan got their own show on the Discovery channel. Once we actually got sucked in and saw the testing they do for products, we figured, "Hey, maybe that isn't a complete piece of junk." Before we moved out here, I saw a product at Kohl's called the Point 'n Paint. It looked like a great idea, but I wasn't sure it would really work. Since I knew I was going to be painting this house like a crazy person, I decided to purchase the item (secretly of course, because I didn't want to admit that I bought ASOTV stuff). After a complete mess in the first room, I discovered its secret and decided it is amazing. It requires you to do no taping, no masking off, no cutting in. It's phenomenal and I love it. I haven't painted anything since we've had the furniture in, but I really wanted more paint on the walls, so I dragged it out again today. Still amazing. This is how well it does against the baseboards. We're talkin' no tape here at all.
Yep, I love it. I also love my Hot Chocolate wall. I think I see more walls this color coming in the near future, it's lovely.

4 comments:

Annalia said...

Cool! I need one of those! ...and I love the color!

Anonymous said...

Are you gearing up to be Billy's replacement?

Mary Sunshine said...

It looks like a kid's toy! I need one of those too. I just painted the kids' bathroom last weekend and I'm not happy with one of the walls at the ceiling. I really like the wall color!

Courtney said...

Hmmm... you may have sold me on it as well!