Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Is that a rhetorical question?

Many times, I find that you leave me a comment (which I love) in the form of a question. I don't really know how to answer you because I have my doubts that you will come back to my blog, to that specific post and see if I've replied, so here you go. Answers:

  • A few nights ago, I bribed ALL my kids (unsuccessfully) to go to sleep.
  • Clint has just a few more weeks before full-time in WA.
  • Yes, I have read "Eats, Shoots and Leaves." And, yes, I love it.
  • Earl Anthony is a professional bowler, and no, I don't actually know him.
  • The Academy of Dance.
  • The glue held Carson's head together nicely and there is barely a scar.
  • Yes, my brother was endorsing Spanglish.
  • I did not major in English, however if I decide to go back to school, that will probably be my first choice.
  • The Point 'N Paint is on clearance at Staples for $11 this week.
  • Cambria's "beat down" Sunday was not a big deal, just pretty funny that the walk to primary was so heinous.

That's all the answers I have for you. My brain is tired. Keep the comments coming, I love 'em!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know at least three of those answers were to questions of mine, and actually, I do check back for answers. Heidi Ashworth spoiled my by always responding to blog comments in her comment section. Token Asian Friend is good about that, too.

Anonymous said...

I meant "spoiled me," of course. I hate that you can't correct typos without completely deleting the comment.

Courtney said...

Thanks for responding to my questions/responses too. I think I'll be headed to Staples today...

Annalia said...

I wonder if any of those questions were mine, because I really don't remember?

Stacy said...

Ok I always go back and check when I have a question but thank you for addressing our concerns. :)