Saturday, September 26, 2009

Delicious, but no flippin' way is it nutritious.

We picked up Clint from the airport today and went to lunch at Red Robin. I love that place. The seasoning salt for the fries is quite possibly made from actual bits of heaven. We saw a little ad on the table tent for a burger named the Mediterranean. It involved feta cheese, artichoke spinach dip, garlic mayo, tomato, lettuce and a big fat burger. A tasty situation indeed. I had to order just to see if it was any good. Well, let me tell you, it was. Each delectable bite complimented my heaven-seasoned fries like magic. I will clearly have to limit crazy calories tomorrow, but today was worth every single bite. Oh and next time, I'm trying this-
It's the new "Wise Guy Burger." Marinara, mozzarella sticks, banana peppers, tomato and pepperoni. It sounds so crazy that it might just be delicioso!

4 comments:

Alex said...

we have had that burger...the one pictured. We went a few days ago and Joe ordered it. I had a bite. It's really good....

Misty said...

Oh my, I may have to go there soon!!! I LOVE Red Robin!

kristib said...

Actual bits of heaven? Oh, my.

Cheryl said...

The wise guy burger would be my husband's new favorite.