Wednesday, September 16, 2009

creepy little things

These little fellas are everywhere in our yard. Tiniest frogs I've ever seen and they just seem to hippity hop wherever they please. I have included the following picture as a reference for their actual size. That's my finger, just in case you didn't know.

Cambria's favorite pasttime is collecting them in water bottles, or bubble bottles, or her hands, or in her pockets...well, you get the idea. It's not my favorite thing at all. Thanks Aunt Katie, she's totally your niece.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they're cute...as long as they're outside!

Annalia said...

wow. You've got a pretty decent zoom on that camera.

I like the frogs too (as long as I don't have to touch them).

Misty said...

last summer we ended up with one inside our house. Well, we ended up with one inside our house this summer too, but that was compliments of my nephew...and it was in a bottle!

Unknown said...

YUCK!!!

Katie Clifford said...

You go Cambo! I love it... and besides... they are pretty darn cute! give her a huge squeeze from Aunt Katie and tell her I said "good girl!"