Thursday, September 24, 2009

More Pomp and Circumstance

Tomorrow marks Navy graduation number 4 for Clint. Who knew you could graduate that many times after college? He's a smartypants, that husband of mine, and I'm proud of him!
OCS - Pensacola, FL


SWOS - Newport, RI

Nuclear Power School -
Goose Creek, SC

I don't have a picture for tomorrow's Postgraduate School festivities, but I imagine he'll look something like the following picture. And, yes, I plan on wearing my same outfit too. Here, at home, while I watch Oprah and eat BonBons. I love you Clint, congratulations on your graduation, wish we could be there!

4 comments:

Nellie Hoskins said...

Well ... the pictures made me cry. I'll be watching it also ... minus the bon-bons! I'm pretty proud of him too!

The Koszarek's said...

Aw, you're making me sad!!! Great pics. I do have to agree with the amount of times our guys have 'graduated' from a school. Quite impressive. Although Will still has not technically graduated from NPS. Kudos to Clint on his accomplishment, tell him to get Will in gear, it's been almost a year!

Anonymous said...

Does that mean he'll be coming up to live with his family soon?

Stacy said...

Yey, Clint! Congrats on the graduation and being selected for 04-nice!