Friday, September 18, 2009

experimenting without direction

Cambria needed a little bag to put her dance stuff in. I didn't want to buy one because I am feeling very crafty this week, so I decided to make one. I went to the fabric store to scope out a cute pattern to make my inexpensive bag. I then discovered that said pattern would be $14.95. Hello, how is that an inexpensive route to go? I scrapped that idea and just went to buy fabric and decided to wing it, sans pattern. It worked out swimmingly and the bag was so cute, I made another one today! Love it!

4 comments:

Katie Clifford said...

very cute! nice work wingin' it :)

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! Nicole saw them when I was on Facebook and now she wishes I had a sewing maching. :)

Annalia said...

cute, cute fabric choices..and your bags turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Darling! Patterns are such a rip off!