Sunday, September 13, 2009

sunshine day, everybody's smilin'


Today was absolutely glorious as we drove home from church. We'll take whatever sun we can get over here. I said, "Why don't we pack up a lunch and have a picnic somewhere?" The kids thought that sounded great and began rattling off all the parks we could go to. Since they all involved some sort of swim attire and/or purchase of meals, we opted to just go across the street to the little park. We had a nice impromptu picnic and basked in the radiance of the sun. Lovely!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at the trees!! It makes me miss Oregon. It sounds like you had a wonderful afternoon. Sometimes the spontaneous days are the best. :)

Stacy said...

Ok, I agree with Erika, look at those trees! It looks absolutely beautiful there.

kristib said...

I love picnics...

Unknown said...

Hey Cars ... is the "glue" still holding your head together? I miss all of you guys ... Nana