Saturday, October 24, 2009

well...at least Cambo looked cute


Tonight was the church halloween bash. Everyone had a good time, but our costumes struggled. Not for lack of effort, but Carson's M&M balloon popped before he even got out of the car, he spilled water on his non-waterproofed costume ink and Gavin's entire costume (except for the lab coat I worked on feverishly into the night) fell partially apart and was strewn about the halls of the church. Cambria, the beautiful spider princess, looked cute. The boys pictures can be posted next week. Cambria is tonight's star.

4 comments:

Annalia said...

That is an ADORABLE spooky hairdo! You have skillz!

Misty said...

we're sad we missed it! she looks darling!

Mary Sunshine said...

I'm kind of dumb when it comes to voicing my thoughts in a particular moment. I thought all of you had fabulous costumes on! I didn't see Gavin more than a brief glance but I liked your CWACOM costume and Carson and Cambria were so cute! I loved the M&M's! I stared at Carson, impressed by the spray painted hair and candy package. And I stared at Cambria, thinking how cute she looked, especially the hair and her adorable face. You did a great job, even if it wasn't exactly what you expected.

Courtney said...

Cambria WAS super cute, but I thought Gavin's was very clever. All I remember of Carson's was his hair (sorry), but I liked your tights too. It was definitely a success.