Friday, October 9, 2009

that can't be comfortable

Some good friends of ours came to visit this weekend. We've been friends for 6 years and each time our kids see each other, it's like no time has passed at all. The only difference now is that the oldest girl, Sierra, who is Gavin's age, has been playing more with Cambria than Gavin. It's not been a problem because Sierra is actually enjoying being a little mommy to Cambo. Tonight, when Sierra wanted to go to bed, Cambria climbed right in bed with her. I said, "No, you need to let her go to sleep." She got up and looked at me with big tears and said, "But...I wanted to sleep by my friend." It was absolutely so cute that I couldn't say no. Sierra didn't care, so Cambria hopped right in. This is where I found her 2 hours later. I think I'll move her now, that just doesn't look comfortable...at all.

4 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

Super cute, aren't four-year-old girls the best?

Stacy said...

Great picture. Her back is like hyper-extended and she's out like a light. So cute.

Anonymous said...

My girls were telling me that they saw your family at the McTakover. "Cambria is SO cute," they said. "Is she cuter than [Amy]?" I asked. "NO WAY!"

I'm glad that my girls adore their little sister, but I wouldn't put that question to an impartial observer.... Cambria really is SO cute.

Katie Clifford said...

awesome!