Thursday, October 8, 2009

I should know better.

I asked the kids to clean up their rooms tonight. Pretty soon after the request, I notice I am the only one cleaning up and I don't know where everyone is. Gavin- in the closet playing with legos; balked at getting his picture taken.


Carson- in the bathroom doing his hair. (that's the face he gave me when I told him to get back to his room)






Cambria - in a different bathroom putting on everything she found in the clean up process .






Me- putting toys away. It's not right, it's just not right.

4 comments:

Annalia said...

Carson is so cute!

Legos is exactly what Anthony does when he's supposed to be cleaning his room. ...that or reading.

Courtney said...

I've been having to crack the whip in that department too. Ugh!

Misty said...

that's why i just don't clean!

Devin Jenkins said...

Yeeesssss!!! One word for Carson: Awesome.