Sunday, October 11, 2009

Card Marathon


My friend, Kendra, and I used to live in San Diego at the same time. We became friends and spent our days playing one particular card game. We played many, many times. She's not the first friend I have sucked into this addictive game, and she will most likely not be the last. The game, however, just lends itself to being addictive. When she arrived on Friday, the cards were set up and the Crystal Light was poured. It's game time, my friends. I know my BFF, Jenn, can't wait until I visit her next month so she can get out her cards too. Anyone else want to learn? I could always use a partner that doesn't live so far away.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Glad to hear your having a great time with your friend in town. What is this game called? I'm interested!

The Hoskins said...

It's called "hand and foot" and I'll absolutely teach you anytime!

Katie Clifford said...

i think you need to type up the rules! we got a bunch of decks, but can't remember how to play!!

Randi said...

Ha, finally someone who knows how to play hand and foot! That is one of our family favorites, and we definitely played a lot of it over the weekend. Isn't it great?!

Misty said...

i'm game! i'm always up for a good game

Unknown said...

WE'RE ADDICTED TO HAND AND FOOT!

Stop trying to be me and I'll work on not being you. Work on it. I'm not making any promises.

and let's play.