Saturday, October 31, 2009

Costumes Shmostumes

Last weeks costumes:
Gavin - Flint Lockwood (Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs)
Carson - bag of M&Ms
Cambria - spider princess

Last night's costumes:
Gavin - Skullzor (random costume we had in the closet)
Carson - Pirate
Cambria - cow

Tonight's costumes:
Gavin - Skullzor
Carson - Shrek (which I really dislike, due to the cheap plastic face mask, but he insists, so whatever)
Cambria - spider princess


It's a good thing I bought all those (13) costumes on clearance last year. We're mowing right through them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could 13 costumes ever go to waste?

Stacy said...

Ok but what were you? I love your tights.

The Hoskins said...

I was nothing. The YW were in charge of a blacklight cake walk, so I just wore something that would look cool under blacklights. The tights were abfab!

Susanne said...

LOVE what you did with Cambria's hair!!!

KimberlyGanir said...

I'm about thru with all my costumes also, remember how we went and just loaded up? My kids had a different costume on everytime I turned around it seemed like. What am I going to do next year?

The Hoskins said...

Cambo's hair was so fun, but I was having anxiety over becoming a Toddlers and Tiaras mom. I'll just reserve fanciness like that for costumes.