Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dogs. Yes, plural.


I am pretty sure I have mentioned my dog's issues in my blog, so I shan't continue much on that thread, but Sydney is a loner and quite happy that way. When our company arrived yesterday with their dog, it was an unpleasant disturbance to her perfect little world. She wasn't quite sure what to do with herself. She growled, she barked, she basically had to spend the evening in the closet because everything was making her go bananas. I tried to make her more comfortable with our guest dog, but it was too much. I was feeling slightly panicked about the next 4 days of their visit. Day 2 of the visit, however, has gone much better, I even got them both to sit in the same room for a picture. It could still get interesting, but for now, everyone seems to be in control...well, mostly.

1 comments:

Annalia said...

Your little baby's growing up and making friends!

Hope I get to meet your company today. Tony says I'm too sick and is threatening to make me stay home from church.