Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Shear Happiness




I love getting my hair cut. I am not entirely loony about my hair, I have certainly never cried over it. I just totally enjoy a new look. I've been basically letting it grow for about a year and a half with a trim here and there. It got long, well, long for me, and then I realized I don't even like my hair long. I had to head to the chop shop. One thing I am crazy about is when I decide to get a hair cut, I usually must have it done immediately. Then I end up going to some lame-o $15 hair cut place and they give me a lame-o cut. I don't really care, because like I said, I'm not loony about my hair. This time, though, I thought I'd give a good stylist a go. I called the salon yesterday and they said I could come in this morning. It worked out perfectly for my neurotic immediate hair appointment mindset! I went in, I came out, it's lovely. I love having my hair short again.
(Oh, and yes, I went dark last week, I love changing my hair color too.)

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Super cute! I love it! I'm curious where you went. I like the gal who's been doing my hair, but you never know...

The Hoskins said...

Cristy Case - Urban Escape

Annalia said...

Very nice, Erin.

Nellie Hoskins said...

CUTE!!! Almost as cute as if Katie had done it ;o)

Stacy said...

I love it! You look like such a hot mama!

Becki Madsen said...

It looks adorable! I am glad you are not crazy about hair, I am and my husband would have a fit if I cut it! Maybe when I am an old lady he will like it short, either that or I am so doing the gray hair bun! Looks great Erin!

Katie Clifford said...

i love it Erin! Looks really cute!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic!