Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A picture a day keeps the blogblock away.


So, I've had a bit of blogger's block for the last month or so. Things have happened, but I haven't really dedicated time to sharing them (nor have I taken any pictures). I decided if I am going to have anything to blog about, I better take the camera with me. So here we go on our "pic a day" journey. I will take my camera with me and take pictures, even if we do nothing special, I will still post a pic (or two) from that day and blog about it. There is a certain member of our family, who shall remain nameless, that will appreciate this daily glimpse into our lives here in Port Orchard. So without further ado, your picture for today:

I think children in goggles look hilarious, in a ridiculously cute sort of way. Cambria was such a perfect model for the cuteness that is "girl in goggles." Love that little swimmer!

I had to add this one too because it further validates my conclusion of hilarity.

5 comments:

Alex said...

i agree...i bought Brady new spider-man goggles for the pool and the first day he wore them was not at the pool it was out shopping. so funny and yes, riddcously...

Don Jenkins said...

How can we be sure that that'n not Carson.... Oh the swimming suit gives it away.

Stacy said...

I think I'm going to like picture-a-day.. Cambria is looking too cute

Katie Clifford said...

i completely agree and can't wait to see a picture of the hoskins' family every day :)

The Koszarek's said...

She is just too stinkin cute! Love the room too, btw. If and when we ever buy a house of our very own, will you help me decorate/paint?! I miss you crafty friend!