Saturday, August 29, 2009

Having a 'cue.

As in, "Barbecue," not "Barbeque," as some witty and cleverly illiterate restaurants have led us to believe (I'm sorry, I can't help myself). Yep, we had an end-of-summer barbecue for church at a park nearby and I am so glad that Clint was able to make it. I was starting to worry that people at church might think he was all in my imagination. It was nice to do a little meet and greet and get him in on the grilling action. Clint totally thrives at manning the grill, so he stepped right in and got to work. There were lots of people there and the food was great. Excluding myself, there are some amazing cooks in our new ward and that brings joy to potluck situations. Fun night for everyone!

Cambo, parked at the drink station, on refill 27 of the night. She was totally diggin' the do-it-yourself nature of the drinks. A bath was definitely in order after all that stickiness.

0 comments: