Thursday, November 20, 2008

WEEK OF GRATITUDE - Day Two

I am thankful for the US Navy.They make it possible for me to feed my children and live in a house. They continue to fight so I can go to church where I want to, vote how I want to, and wear what I want to. They have given me the opportunity to live in some great places and some not-so-great places. Because of them, my circle of friends has grown, my favorite place to live has changed, and my patriotism has increased. Everything that the Navy has done for us has led us to this point and everything that it will do for us will lead us down the rest of our path. I know we will be fortunate to live in some more great places and meet some more great people. It's a life that we have chosen and I'm so happy with where it has taken us. Thanks U.S. Navy, you're good people.

1 comments:

NellieBellie said...

cogcogissiaHey Erin...I love your Week of Gratitude. I can't wait to read it each day. I am so grateful that Clint chose YOU for his Eternal companion. He truly gave me another "daughter". Awesome blogs!!!