Sunday, November 23, 2008

WEEK OF GRATITUDE - Day Five

I am thankful for the internet.
Nerdy? Probably. Dorky? Most definitely. True? Absolutely. I cannot function without the internet. I honestly don't know what I did before Google. Need a map? Internet. Need a plumber? Internet. Christmas shopping, invitations, encyclopedia, banking, long lost friends? Yep, you guessed it, internet. It is so helpful, useful, friendly and it just makes me smile. I check my e-mail more than your average Joe and I am ok with that. Thank you, computer, I am grateful for your internet abilities.

3 comments:

Susanne said...

I am definitely dependent on the internet! I seriously can't live without it. When we first moved here and went to weeks without it, I went through withdrawals (and spent my time reading Twilight THREE times!).

Susanne said...

Sorry, I meant "two weeks" not "to weeks." :-)

Jenn said...

You forgot to add in the paragraph about Skype, specifically.......