Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WEEK OF GRATITUDE - Day six

I am thankful for Costco.
Costco has been a new found love for me this past year. I don't generally need a 5 pound jar of pickles, but if I did, I could get them there. The fact that they have samples of delicious items to share allows me to distract my children long enough to get the shopping done. The kids enjoys the Costco shopping, usually because they can get a Costco Dog at the end of the trip. It works out for everyone. I get my shopping done and then we can all eat lunch for about $4. Here are some of my favorites:

  • Artichoke Jalapeno Dip (a must try for everyone out there)
  • Stacy's Naked Pita Chips (to be eaten with the aforementioned dip)
  • Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon (6 individually wrapped pieces for $12)
  • Sonoma Chicken Salad (not your healthiest choice, but oh so delicious)
  • California Cuties (delicious little oranges)
  • The 48-pack of Kirkland toilet paper (thanks, Kim, I am now a believer)
  • 2 Movies tickets for $14.99 (they are $9.00 each at the box office)
  • Costco Dog and drink bargain

You just can't beat a good shopping trip to Costco!

2 comments:

KimberlyGanir said...

I am so glad that I could influence your toilet paper choice!! It was me you were talking about right?

Stacy said...

Wow, Costco is like my Disneyland. Ha ha. I'm glad you've found your happy place.