Saturday, November 22, 2008

WEEK OF GRATITUDE - Day three

I am thankful for my health.
By being grateful for my health, I must be grateful for other things as well. I shall now list those.
  • I am grateful for Weight Watchers for making sure I always fit into my pants.
  • I am grateful for the Drive-Thru Subway so I can eat "out" and not have to get fries.
  • I am grateful for Kalah, my Turbo Kick instructor that makes me work harder than I really want to.
  • I am grateful for my kids that make me play with them and for the dog that makes me run around the block 17 times.
  • I am grateful that my kids will eat carrots and broccoli and that they are healthy too.
  • I am grateful for 100 calorie packs of cinnamon muffins and 98% fat free hot dogs.
  • I am grateful for the Ann Taylor Loft sizing scale. It's a bit skewed, but it sure makes you feel skinny!
  • I am grateful for Clint, who let me join the YMCA a few years ago even though he wasn't sure I'd go. It was definitely worth it!

There are so many people with so many health problems and I am grateful to have escaped them so far. I feel totally blessed to have a healthy and strong family!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Very cool, you're hard core at the gym it sounds. You look great!