Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WEEK OF GRATITUDE - Day seven

I am thankful for Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving is the greatest holiday ever! It is the only one entirely dedicated to food. Who could resist a delicious Thanksgiving meal? Not me. My (well, Stacey's) Sweet Potato Souffle is amazing and a Thanksgiving meal wouldn't be complete without it! I can't imagine going back to sweet potatoes with marshmallow topping or yams and apples. Blahhh.
I love the opportunity Thanksgiving gives us to be really thoughtful about the things we are thankful for. This year we are headed to Lake Tahoe with our friends and I am truly looking forward to the good times we will have and, of course, the delicious food! I love Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Chrissey said...

Hey, since we're all in the sharing of recipes mood...what's the sweet potato souffle recipe? Or is it a secret? :) I hope you and your family have a very happy and safe Thanksgiving!

Julie said...

Yes, no tempting us with the dish and not giving us the recipe. Now I'm curious to try it.

Becki Madsen said...

I loved reading all of your gratitude entries, I did that too and it really made me think of how blessed I am! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!