Sunday, November 23, 2008

WEEK OF GRATITUDE - Day Four

I am thankful for my family.
Mom - for never making meatloaf.
Dad - for the clam chowder with "Eagle Brand" milk.
Devin- for introducing me to Ferris and Princess Vespa.
Keri - for dressing up in foil with me for our free burritos.
MIL (Nellie) - for appreciating my love of a good restaurant.
FIL (Lary) - for the adventure on the lake.
Kate - for making my hair beautiful and not taking creative liberties.
Clint - for driving to BYU so many times to make sure I didn't forget him. I didn't.
Gavin - for not being over 8 lbs at birth.
Carson - for only 45 minutes of labor.
Cambria - for being a girl.
Sydney (the dog) - well, hmmm, I guess I am grateful that my children now pick up their toys and shoes so she doesn't chew them up. Thanks Sydney.

3 comments:

Katie said...

and Erin... I'm thankful for you... for your humor, your beauty... for loving my brother and being such a great mom to my nephews and niece (who i love more than you could know and miss tons) and for letting me work on your hair and loving it :) Oh... and i guess one of the more important things that I should make sure to tell you - I am grateful that you have never looked at me like i was a crazy fat person... that you saw me for me and loved me anyway :) I love you Erin!

Don Jenkins said...

Think of using the Eagle Brand milk as sort of a "Dessert Calm Chowder" an all in one meal:)

RootsAndWingsCo said...

I realize this is a crazy long shot, but I'm looking for Gaynell & Larry Hoskins family. We used to live near them in Taylorsville Utah a hundred years ago. I did a search and found your blog and mention of the right names. I thought it was worth leaving a comment to see if I could possibly have a match.

Thanks!
Anjeanette (Anji Miller)