Thursday, November 20, 2008

WEEK OF GRATITUDE - Day One

I am thankful for friends.
All my friends, old and new are so important to me and I love them all. They make me smile when I want to frown and make me laugh when I want to cry. Moving every year or two has its challenges, but I am so grateful that there are nice people everywhere who are willing to add a new friend to their lives at the moment that I need one. To all my new friends, thank you for adding me in. To all my old friends, thanks for sticking around. I am a people person and without you, I may cry a little more and laugh a little less.
Thank you for having ladies nights and including me. Thank you for your sense of humor and your love of a good chick flick. Thanks for watching my kids and going on double dates with Clint and I. Thanks for laughing when I try to be funny, thanks for not laughing when I'm not. Thanks for the trips to the museums, the beach, the store, the restaurant, the park, the movies, the pool. I love you and because of you, I am grateful.




























2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love you too friend!!

The Bresee Bunch said...

Love the idea... might have to steal it :o)