Wednesday, November 18, 2009

While the Mom's away...

So you may have wondered, "How did she go to Omaha when her husband was clearly in CA?" I shall indulge you with the details. I asked my parents if they wanted to take a trip to the lovely metropolis of Port Orchard and they obliged. They came and spent some time here with the kids while I was off galavanting around (I like that phrase, it's making a comeback). Here's a few pics of what they did while I was gone.

They played a lot of games. Lots and lots of games. That's pretty much what they do with Grammy and Grandpa everytime they see them. We now own even more games and play Dora Charades on a daily basis. Cambria is a pro and is pretty hilarious to watch as she tries to get us to guess her word. Thanks again, Mom and Dad! The kids had a great time!

2 comments:

Katie Clifford said...

you need to get video of cambo doing the dora game... i NEED to see it! and yes... i did say need... and yes... i really do mean it!

KimberlyGanir said...

Port Orchard? Did they run into Bella by chance?