Wednesday, November 18, 2009

He's baa-aack.


After 100 days since we've lived in the same house, Clint made it home. He finished up his Engineering Duty training and hopped right into his truck and drove straight here. He arrived home before I even got back from Omaha. I wasn't thinking there would be any overlap, but he really wanted to get here. Everybody picked me up from the airport and it was great to see the whole family there after my little vacay. He goes back to work on Monday, so our lives will finally have some order to them again. That will be good, except for the "making a real dinner every night" part...yeah, I kind of enjoyed not having to do that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband's currently working swing shift. Full, well-balanced dinners were the first casualty.

Katie Clifford said...

i'm so glad clint made it home safely!