Wednesday, November 18, 2009

IDK, my BFF Jenn?

Jenn and I met 6 1/2 years ago and have been friends ever since. She gets me, and all my crazy (yes, in my case, crazy is a noun). She had a big birthday this month and invited me to come join the fun, so you better believe I was on the plane to Omaha. Last time I went to Omaha, our car got broken into so I was hoping to replace that memory.


We had so much fun and I have loads of great memories to keep. Birthday sushi night, CiCi's Pizza and the glory of it all, a small schnauzer flying across a coffe table. Good times, people, you just can't beat 'em. It was a quick trip, but loads of fun and I can't wait till my next go around with the ol' BFF!

1 comments:

Misty said...

very fun! I'm glad you made it to a Cici's since the commercials have taunted you here! =) Glad your parents were able to make it out and HOORAY for Clint being home!