Wednesday, November 18, 2009

uhhh, that's extremely delicious

There are certain foods that someone concocted that are, quite possibly, perfect. I have a list, actually, if you want the truth. They include, but are not limited to: garlic bread, squirty can whipped cream, artichoke/jalapeno dip from Costco, brownies, and Nutella. I mention the last because it is a bit of heaven in a jar. If you're not Nutella savvy, get there soon, 'cause you are missing out. But I digress, the real reason I mention it is due to the magnificent grocery store I went to last week. It has an olive bar with 24 choices. 24!! That, in and of itself, is something to tear up over. However, the real gem in this store is the bulk food section. It's fantastic, and I don't use that word lightly. They have everything that you could ever want in a bulk food section. Hold on folks, the Nutella reference is coming, just relax. In said section, they have a "make your own peanut butter" machine. You pick the mix (i.e. almonds, peanuts, pistachios, etc.) and then you flip the switch and it churns them into deliciousness. I chose the chocolate chips and peanuts mix. Uhhh, dare I say, AWESOME? Well, as it was coming out of the machine it looked extremely un-awesome, however, on the end of a pretzel? Yep, super awesome. They didn't have a hazelnut/chocolate mix, but who needs it when I can just buy Nutella, right? Nevertheless, my mix is fabulous and I made my kids a Banana sandwich with that spread all over the place for lunch today. They agree, it's awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it up in Poulsbo?

The Hoskins said...

Yes, Central Market. Mmmmm.

Mary Sunshine said...

That sounds like a sophisticated sandwich!