Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged by Sarah

I'm not much of a tagger, but you know I can't resist a blog challenge!

What I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Crying over the 7 pounds I gained after 1 year of marriage
2. Bowling on a league with my MIL, cause I'm a super champ bowler
3. Trying to wish the snow away so I wouldn't have to dig out my car
4. Still figuring out how I was really supposed to be in charge of making meals
5. Watching network TV on our 23 inch console, because we were way too broke for cable

5 things on my to-do list today...
1. Get all my stuff done for Super Saturday
2. Finish my Prop 8 calls
3. Figure out how I am really supposed to be in charge of making meals
4. Sweep and mop the entire house...I miss carpet!!!!
5. Perhaps find a last minute babysitter and sneak a date with Clint

5 favorite snacks...
1. Garlic bread
2. brownie sundaes (I know it's not a snack, but it's delicious)
3. dark chocolate cherry granola bars
4. popcorn
5. cheese

5 jobs I've had...
1. Babysitter extraordinaire
2. Farmers Insurance
3. Accounts Payable - Kitchen and Bath Ideas
4. Domestic Engineer - Hoskins' House
5. Blogreader - I do it like it's my job, so don't knock it

5 things I would do with a million dollars...
1. Buy my dream home in San Diego, I already know the address
2. Vacation all over the place...Hawaii, Australia, Jamaica, Virginia...
3. Buy some awesome cars, a house cleaner and laundry folder
4. Share the wealth with my friends and family who need it
5. Make a time machine and go back and invest in Microsoft

5 things that made me laugh this week...
1. Watching Cambria flex her butt while laying on her tummy at the beach
2. The dog chewing up the book on how to train your dog (more to follow)
3. My fabulous experience at the hotel
4. The fact that I still think I am young enough to stay up till midnight
5. The fact that I slept till 7:15 a.m. and smiled that I got to sleep in

5 people I tag to answer these questions...
1. Aundrea
2. Katie
3. Ginny
4. Chrissey
5. Sarah B. (Can you feel THAT love??)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love that you want to vacation in Virginia!! :) Miss you friend!

KimberlyGanir said...

I wish we could have captured Cambria's bumm flexing!