Monday, October 13, 2008

DisneyLand

You may say, why would they all dress alike? I wasn't trying to be cute or matchy-matchy. I'll tell you it's one of our best tips from the trip. I read that you should color coordinate small children so they are easy to spot. Well, by color coordinating our whole family, it was absolutely fabulous. If Clint and Gavin went on a ride and had to come find us, they looked for the red shirts. I also looked for their red shirts and it was so easy to spot. I wouldn't recommend white or yellow, well, I actually wouldn't recommend any other color at all, but it was such a great idea and I am so glad we did it!

3 comments:

Alex said...

great idea about wearing the same colors. I'm glad you guys had fun. Sydney sure missed you all. Glad you're back :)

kristib said...

Maybe you didn't intend it to be, but it is very cute, matchy-matchy. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes!! We do the same thing and it has spared us lots of headaches. We went to Disneyland last spring and that tip saved the trip. We may have looked goofy, because we went with my brother-in-law and his family and we ALL matched, but man, it was worth it.