Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Conference

This Sunday was General Conference for our Church. Twice a year, our church leaders speak to us as an entire LDS people. It's so great to hear from them and to top it off, we get to sit on our couch and watch it in our jammies. That's right, people, church on TV. Love it! Anyway, it gives us about 8 hours to sit and listen without running around in and out of the house. We try to think of something that we can do while we sit. Usually laundry tops the list, but since that was all done we were free to occupy our sitting bodies otherwise. I worked on my Christmas cards for card group and Clint mastered the Rubik's cube. All in all, a pretty productive time. Plus, the speakers were amazing which was the best part of it all.

3 comments:

Alex said...

i am impressed-cute cards and mastering the cubrix cube. Very impressive!!!!!!!

Alex said...

My spelling is so impressive...I meant Rubik's cube :)

keri and omar said...

Are you kidding me? So, my cards are the exact, I mean EXACT same format as yours, with the same greeting and all. I just turned them on their side. Luckily I have different paper (although it is red and green). I wonder if anyone will notice. wacky