Thursday, February 25, 2010

hawaii - twenty ten


My friend, Mary, found a great deal on plane tickets to Hawaii last month and invited me to go on a little vacay with her. I am pretty sure she didn't think I actually would, but I did. Generous friends and a willing husband took care of my kids here for the week while Mary (and baby Grace) and I vacationed away. It was much needed and greatly appreciated. Being the multi-tasker that I am, I wanted to spend time with my Hawaii friend too, so we stayed with Ginny and I got to hang with TWO of my friends. It was delightful. So much to post about, but I don't feel like writing it all down, so if you really want to hear the details, go to Mary's blog. Thieving other people's thoughts and ideas? Just another service I provide.
at the PCC lu'au


Mary, Grace and I taking turns frolicking on the beach



Me and Ginny...man, I miss that girl

Thanks for the fun trip, ladies. We must do it again sometime.

1 comments:

The Koszarek's said...

Miss you too friend! Come back again soon, and feel free to bring the family. Connor loved having you for a sleepover, but he did mention he'd love having the kids more. No offense, but go figure:o) XOXOXO