Thursday, June 11, 2009

Early Birthday Party


Cambria and her friend Brady were born only a few days apart. Brady's family is moving this month and we're leaving next month, so we decided to have a little joint birthday party for the two of them. No, you didn't miss her birthday, it's not till the 30th, but we had the party while we were all still here and not yet crazy with moving stress. They each invited a few of their friends and it was a rockin' good time! The weather couldn't have been better, and that's rare in Monterey. We all even got to bust out the flip flops!






4 comments:

Anita said...

It was an awesome party Erin! I'm so glad we got to come up. We are so sad you guys are both moving so far away:( But, if you're ever in LA...
Oh, and can you email me that pic Clint took of us...and the one of a bunch of us together--I would LOVE to have them:) Good luck with all the moving/packing business--wish I was there to help!

Nellie Hoskins said...

Erin...I love your blog! Thank you for keeping me posted with pictures. We wish we lived closer to you too but you and I both know that we appreciate our time spent together more than ever. I love my favorite "daughter-in-law" and most of all my friend! love, mil

The Koszarek's said...

Man, you scared me! I knew Cambria's birthday was coming but when I saw the party I thought I was way off! Whew! Guess we'll have to celebrate when you get here :o)

Alex said...

it was a great party...I wish I could post pictures of Brady but I am having computer problems...I hate computers.