Saturday, April 11, 2009

I shower for the suspense.

What does this have to do with a shower? I'll tell you. Cambria has a fondness for all things messy. I have a lock on the pantry, a lock on the fridge, and recently put one on the baking cabinet (as required by a series of cocoa powder/marshmallow/food coloring/crystal light incidents). I thought all was safe and so I went to take a shower. I said, "Cambria, can you watch Dora while I take a shower?" She replied, "Sure." I took her at her word. Clearly, my mistake. I arrived back at the kitchen exactly 8 minutes later to find this lovely concoction. Ingredients: garlic salt, vanilla, onion powder, chicken bullion, honey, sesame seeds and cinnamon sticks. Nevertheless, I have added an additional lock. That kid...

2 comments:

Katie said...

well... she's nothing if not creative :) haven't all of your kids had a thing for getting into powdery messy substances in the kitchen when you weren't there though??

The Koszarek's said...

Oh my gosh, she continues to crack me up!!! I'm sure you had other thoughts, but thanks for the constant entertainment :o) Miss you guys.