Saturday, May 10, 2008

Late..pardon, Ladies Night

Last night, my friend had a Ladies Night at her house for anyone from church who wanted to come. We ordered Chinese and had some good laughs, blah blah blah, I got home at 1:25 am. What the heck? Do I still think I'm 20? I don't know what I was thinking, but when Cambria came into my room at 5:00 am, it reminded me that I am, in fact, not 20. I am so tired and yet here I sit, at my computer, instead of asleep in my bed. It's not right. Actually, it's quite wrong...

3 comments:

Aundrea said...

matt & the boys had father and sons campout last night. you'd think that with the house ALL to myself, I would go to bed early and catch up on some sleep. oh no, i stayed up till 2am and it is now currently 12:30am. but tomorrow's mothers day & i am looking forward to taking FULL advantage & sleeping in. yeah! for 1 o'clock church!!

Susanne said...

Holy cow! I'm glad I went home at 10:30! Although I'm sure I missed out on lots of fun, I would never get a chance to catch up on sleep with a hubby that leaves for work at 5am... it feels like ages ago that I got a chance to sleep in. But I can't wait for the next ladies night! :-)

Anita said...

I totally understand! 5 minutes after you guys left, Jordan started throwing up. So, I was up all night. Needless to say, I am still recovering. It was fun though--and yes, we will probably do it again right?!