Saturday, May 10, 2008

Disappointment

I took the boys to see Speed Racer today. The movie was not a disappointment, it was good...the trailers were a different story. I agreed to take them because I read that the trailer for Twilight was supposed to be shown before Speed Racer. Hooray, Twilight! Well, and this is where the disappoinment set in, The trailers finished and there was none for Twilight. Argh!!! It was rather upsetting. I guess maybe I'll take them again and hope it pops up next time. Here's hopin'!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Aaaaaah! How disappointing!!! And I was totally going to go see that movie just for the Twilight trailer. Nate can forget about it now. ;-)

keri and omar said...

i didn't know you had read twilight - good little book series eh? not exactly literary genius, but a page turner for the mindless moments