Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Carsky's 5!

Yesterday was Carson's birthday and it was full of entertainment and delight! I taught preschool in the morning and kept all those kids for the party. I thought it would be fun to invite all the moms and any siblings that were at home to come too. It was fun, but so crazy!! 23 people including me; the majority of them under 5. Good times, good times.







For dinner it was the birthday boy's choice - McDonald's...mmm, my favorite. We got some ice cream at the end, so it made it all worth it!

1 comments:

Chrissey said...

You're brave to have that many kids at your house! :) We had 28 (not counting adults) at Rielyn's 6th and I would've never made it through with my sanity if it would've been at our house! I love the ice cream pics...those will be cute ones to go back and look at when they're older!