Friday, January 28, 2011

Great Wolf Lodge-iness

I am someone who doesn't believe in pulling my kids out of school for things.  It's your birthday?  You're going.  There's a friend in town?  You're going.  We have tickets to Hawaii? You're going.  You get the idea.  Anywho, there's a place that is the stuff that dreams are made of right here in WA, but you'd be crazy to go on weekend.  Crazy.  It's like $100 cheaper to go during the week.  I mean, if that's how you roll, spend on, my friend, but we're way too cheap for that.  We've heard so many fantastic things about the Great Wolf Lodge and we really wanted to take the kids.  They are the perfect age for amusement park type venues.  Still young enough to enjoy the magic, but not too little to ride all the rides.  Perfect.

We decided to take them and keep it a secret until we pulled into the parking lot.  We're sneaky like that.  They were totally surprised and ridiculously excited.  It was fun.  Really, really fun.  I'd love to go back, mostly because it boosted my self image (there's always someone bigger than you in a smaller swim suit), but also because it was so much fun.  And yeah, I pulled them out of school.  Worth it.








3 comments:

Misty said...

so fun! We'll probably just have to wait about 8 more years or something! =)

Anonymous said...

Erin, I think you should wear the wolf ears to Church.

Unknown said...

YAY! Words on your blog!