Friday, April 23, 2010

the season has ended

There are only a few kinds of candy that I really like.  That's not really a bad thing, but when Easter rolls around I have a real situation on my hands.  I like, no, adore Cadbury Mini Eggs.  Please don't misunderstand, the Cadbury Creme Eggs are vile and disgusting, I'm talking about the above photo NOT below.  They are creamy chocolatey goodness inside a crispy candy shell.  They are heavenly.  I am blogging about them to help me get over the loss of them until next spring.  I bid you adieu, my little bits of goodness, until next year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know a really cute story about the Cadbury company in England, but it's too long for a comment box. My personal preference is for continental chocolate, but I sympathize with your dilemma.

Annalia said...

I'm more of a reese's peanut-butter egg girl...and luckily (or unluckily - for my rear) they make a peanut-butter thing for every season!

Becki Madsen said...

I am glad they only come out once a year too as I would plump to fast because I love Easter candy!

Catherine Jones McClarin said...

I absolutely love Cadbury Mini-Eggs. They are the B-E-S-T!!!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....