Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Weight Watchers Candy? Oxymoron?

Today my visiting teachers came and brought a little gift. A mug filled with Weight Watchers chocolate. They know my WW plight and I love them for thinking of it! I figured I would give it a try. Delicious. I do absolutely fine when these things are not in my home. Once they are present, however, all bets are off. I ate all but one of the one-point treasures. Sure, there were only 8 pieces, but that's 8 points of dinner I need to avoid. Great! Either way, they're pretty darn good and I recommend them...if you have more self control than I do!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I highly recommend the WW toffee bar candy....Pretty much just like a Heath bar and pretty much just as much trouble!! Love you!!

Don Jenkins said...

Why do they call it Weight Watchers? Can you actually watch the weight adding on when you eat the candy?

KimberlyGanir said...

Hey, the silver candies had less than 1 point each!! I guess next time I'll bring you some bottled water! You asked for it!!!

Aundrea said...

Erin, you don't even need to diet. But the WW fudge pops are AWESOME!! not sure what the points are cuz i've actually never done weight watchers...maybe that's my problem.