Monday, March 30, 2009

Faux NO

The day we moved here, we went looking around the neighborhood that we almost rented in. Just down the street was one of the most appalling paint jobs I have ever seen. Apparantly, someone thought it was a good idea to sponge-paint their house. The exterior. With fuschia...and pink. Yikes. I often drive by to cringe and to see if they have come to their senses, but nearly two years later, the paint job remains. I just had to take a picture so I wouldn't forget the serious faux finish faux pas.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

It was my favorite tourist attraction when I visited!! :)

Austin and Kristen Bennion said...

That looks ridiculous!

KimberlyGanir said...

Where is this house?

The Koszarek's said...

Wow!! How did I ever miss that house?!? Pretty.... not!

Natalie said...

Oh my. That's like a reject Barbie Dream House.