Thursday, August 28, 2008

My talk on faith

So this is how I am working on my talk for Sunday. Blogging. It's wrong, but I can't get motivated to finish writing my talk. I thought I might start out with all the little quotes on faith that we hear: "Faith of a mustard seed," "Faith to move mountains," and then break out in a little rendition of George Michael's version of "Faith." Then I remembered the actual words to that song and thought it would be highly inappropriate. Either way, I'm not getting much done and I should be...really.

4 comments:

Don Jenkins said...

1st of all "step away from the computer"

The Bresee Bunch said...

You did a great job on your talk! I loved it!

KimberlyGanir said...

I loved your talk, but it would have been even better if you did jam out to George Michael's "Faith"!!

Jen said...

It was a great talk, by-the-way!