Monday, July 28, 2008

The new dog!

Clint has wanted a dog since we got married, but I wasn't really on the same page, so to speak. I always said, "Yeah, yeah, ok we'll get one when our last child is 3." I don't know if I thought we would never stop having kids, or if I was thinking our youngest child would just always be 2. Either way, Cambria is 3. Thus and verily, it's time for a dog. We looked around and found one that would be good for us. Here she is: Sydney. A dachshund (mix) with a sweet personality and an immense tolerance of the kids.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Ah, she's cute!! I especially love the festive collar! :)

Susanne said...

What a cute dog! Good luck. :-)

keri and omar said...

How old is she? Was she already named Sydney? Is that the kind of dog Clint grew up with? What's her sign? So many questions, so little info!!! Welcome wee Sydned, we wish you joy and luck in your new endeavors.

keri and omar said...

I mean Sydney, not Sydned

Anita said...

We'll have to come over and meet him. My kids love dogs, but I refuse to own one :)

Anonymous said...

Erin, I see you (spooky Twilight Zone music in the background). I'm so glad you found my blog. Hopefully now we can keep in touch better! Sydney is adorable. You will have fun with her.